Varsity Football vs Centerville
All Union City Jr/Sr single-game tickets are now available for online purchase and download through our new ticketing partner, HomeTown Ticketing!
Varsity and Junior High Football tickets will be available online as a digital ticket. These tickets will become available 4-6 days before the event.
If any tickets of the Varsity 500 capacity/ JH 250 capacity (Var 250 away and 250 home teams) online pre-sale tickets are left at game time they will be offered at the gate 1st come 1st serve.
Union City Ticketing
“NEW ” Digital Ticketing for Union City Indians Athletics
Union City JR/SR High School
Athletics Contest Attendance Protocols
Due to attendance restrictions of no more than 250 attendees (inside including participants) by the Governor and Randolph County Health Department and, Union City JR/SR High School Athletic Department will be implementing the following protocols for attendance. This will look different from past practice and we appreciate your flexibility and understanding. Remember things are very fluid during this pandemic and this information is subject to change.
∙ Masks are required by all fans during their time at any event whether inside or out even if being able to properly social distance (6 feet) NO Mask NO Admittance!!!
∙ Anyone coming to events should self-screen prior to arrival
∙ Anyone exhibiting the following Covid-19 symptoms should stay home
o A fever of 100.4 F or greater
o Cough or Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing or Diarrhea or Nausea or Vomiting
o Repeated shaking with chills
o Muscle pain and Fatigue
o Sore throat
o New loss of taste or smell
∙ Hand sanitizer will be located at the entrances/exits, concessions, scores table and player benches
∙ Upon arrival to ticket gates, please adhere to social distancing while waiting in line
∙ Capacity at all events is 250. Inside events fans, event workers and participants all count toward the 250.
∙ Tickets will be sold by digitally online or by CC and cash at gates ($5.00 per ticket, if paying by cash we would prefer exact change) unless we know ahead of time you are working
∙ If waiting for restrooms or concessions please practice social distancing
∙ Once inside the event, please observe proper social distancing (6 feet). For all sports except tennis and cross country, markings will be placed for you to sit.
Football JH (250 capacity)/HS (500 capacity)
· Masks must be worn and proper social distancing practiced at events
· Due to Governor’s mandate, no tailgating & gatherings should take place outside the event’s stadium
· Tickets will be sold digitally online with a maximum of 250 tickets being sold per team. Gold Card and Punch Pass Passes will not be good at Var football games. These 250 tickets are 1st come 1st serve & when gone they are gone. If any tickets are not sold online they will be available at the gate the night of the event, again 1st come 1st serve.
· Football stadium will be divided into 3 sections Home section, visitor section and field of play.
· 4 Port-A-Pots will be on the visitor’s side of field for the visiting fans and the visiting team
· A portable Concession stand trailer will be available on the visitor’s side of field for visitors use only
· A construction barrier fence at the northwest corner of the stadium on the outside of the track fence starting at the gate by the NW light pole. This will keep fans from co-mingling with other schools’ fans.
· Increase police presence to make sure each team’s fans stay on their side of the stadium.
· Social distance markings will be located at each ticket gate fans should observe social distancing while waiting in line to enter the stadium.
· Home and away teams’ players will get a set amount of tickets that they can purchase digitally with a code to distribute to whomever they like (preferably parents). These tickets will come from the total 250 count.
· Fans: Visitor teams’ fans will sit in the Northside bleachers and enter field through the northeast small gate and immediately proceed to their side of the field by the gate located just west of the ticket booth. Union City fans will sit in the Southside bleachers (press box side) and enter field through the southeast large gate and immediately proceed to their side of the field.
· No student sections will be allowed for the home or away schools. Students must sit with a family unit or in a single seat observing social distancing rules.
· Social distance markings will be located around the bleachers. Please sit on rows with green arrows. If from same family unit you can sit together on the same row. If you are a single fan you must observe the 6 foot social
distance rules while in bleachers. Visitor fans’ will be encouraged to bring lawn chairs and sit in the grass along the fence on their side of the field.
· Upon completion of the contest, fans must leave the facility from where they entered. No congregating near gates, along the fence or waiting in the stadium for players.
Concessions for all events when allowed
· Customers must wear and practice proper social distancing while in line waiting for concessions. Social distancing marking and fan control barriers will be used for concession stand lines.
· All Concession stand workers will be required to be in approved PPE.
· Only prepackaged items will be sold
· Cashier will be separate from food handlers
The above information is subject to change