Thursday 11/12/20 JH Boys’ Basketball Home Scrimmage vs Mississinawa Valley
Friday 11/13/20 JV/Var Girls’ Basketball Home vs Jay County
Saturday 11/14/20 Var Girls’ Basketball Home vs Randolph Southern
(This is a varsity only night and will tip off at 6:00 PM)
Game Time: All games start at 6:00 PM
Location: All games will be played in Main Gym
Tickets: All home games are Pre-Sale Ticket Event Only!
NO Ticket NO Admission to this event. Tickets will not be available for sale at the door.
Press Release: Notice due to Covid-19 restrictions at this time tickets will only be available to players families.
All Union City Indians and Randolph County sport fans we need to mask up and social distance so our athletes can still play their sports they love and fans can go watch.
Pre-Sale Tickets will be sold to players’ parents only. Each player’s parent has the opportunity to buy 4 tickets.
Parents can go to the ticket button on the website ucindians.com (top RH Corner Home Page) and buy four tickets for each of their athletes. They will need to have the athletes’ PowerSchool Student ID number (same number as their lunch #) to get this done.
By purchasing a ticket for this event you are required to follow the CDC health guidelines at the event. Unused tickets are non-refundable. However, if the event is cancelled due to health department directives or due to quarantine concerns by either the home or visiting team, the face value of the ticket may be refunded. Please note that processing fees are non-refundable. Union City Fans will have the opportunity to have tickets exchanged for a future game at full value.
2020-2021 ATHLETIC TICKET PRICES
Ticket prices for ALL High School and Junior High Athletic Events during the 2020-2021 school year will be $5.00 online plus fees and $6.00 at the door if available.
This includes Adults and Students in Grades K-12. Pre-School students will be admitted free of charge.
10/26/20 Press Release: Notice due to Covid restriction no All Sports Tickets or Punch Passes can be sold at this time.
Guidelines for all fans (if not followed fan will be asked to leave or not allowed to enter)
- All fans, coaches and players are required to have face covering on to enter the event. (NO MASK you will be asked to leave)
- Upon arrival to ticket gates, please adhere to social distancing while waiting in line
- Tickets will be sold by digitally online $5.00 plus fees
or by cash at gates (if available) $6.00 per ticket, if paying by cash we would prefer exact change.
- During the event all fans are required to be in a face covering when social distance can not be observed.
- Seating is marked, fans should sit on rows marked with green arrows.
- Visiting team fans will sit in the upper deck on the southside of the gym. Home team fans will sit on the big side bleachers on the northside of the gym.
- Fans can sit together as family units and all others will be required to observe social distancing. For all sports markings will be placed for you to sit
- If waiting for restrooms or concessions please practice social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the gym entrance and concession stand for fans to use.
- Concessions: we will have concessions open with all items being prepackaged. Concession stand workers will be in appropriate PPE. Customers must be in face covering to be served.
Capacity at all events is limited so it is best to check the website post for each event’s availability of tickets. Inside events fans, event workers and participants all count toward the total number of people allowed. Outside events only the paid admission counts toward the total number of people allowed.