Tuesday 1/26/21 6th Grade Boys’ Basketball Home vs Wes-Del 5:30 PM (Played in JH Gym enter Door #E-3 Central office Doors)
Wednesday 1/27/21 6th Grade Girls’ Basketball Home vs Northeastern 5:30 PM (Played in JH Gym enter Door #E-3 Central office Doors)
Wednesday 1/27/21 JH Wrestling vs Wes-Del, Selma and Northeastern 5:30 PM
Thursday 1/28/21 7th Grade Boys, County Basketball Home vs Loser of the Wednesday game between RS and MC 5:00 PM
Thursday 1/28/21 JV Girls’ Basketball Home vs Centerville 6:30 PM (2 quarters)
Thursday 1/28/21 Varsity Girls’ Basketball Home vs centerville 7:30 PM
Friday 1/29/21 JV Girls’ Basketball Home vs Hagerstown 5:00 PM
Friday 1/29/21 Varsity Girls’ Basketball Home vs Hagerstown 6:30 PM
Friday 1/29/21 Varsity Boys’ Basketball Home vs Hagerstown 8:00 PM
Randolph County is under Covid-Orange Level which allows us to only sell FOUR tickets to each player/cheerleader family.
Game Time: (JH and HS games will start at 6:00 pm doors open at 5:15 pm) (6th Grade Games will start at 5:30 pm doors open at 5:00 pm)
Location: (JH and HS games will be played in the Main Gym door #E-4) (6th Grade games will be played in the JH Gym door #E-3)
Tickets: All home games are Pre-Sale Ticket Event Only!
NO Ticket NO Admission to all events. Tickets will not be available for sale at the door.
Parents can go to the ticket button on the website ucindians.com (top RH Corner Home Page) and buy FOUR tickets for each of their athletes. They will need to have the athletes’ PowerSchool Student ID number (same number as their lunch #) to get this done.
By purchasing a ticket for this event you are required to follow the CDC health guidelines at the event. Unused tickets are non-refundable. However, if the event is cancelled due to health department directives or due to quarantine concerns by either the home or visiting team, the face value of the ticket may be refunded. Please note that processing fees are non-refundable. Union City Fans will have the opportunity to have tickets exchanged for a future game at full value.
2020-2021 ATHLETIC TICKET PRICES
Ticket prices for ALL High School events $5.00, Junior High and 6th Grade events $4.00. All tickets online plus fees.
This includes Adults and Students in Grades K-12. Pre-School students will be admitted free of charge.
10/26/20 Press Release: Notice due to Covid restriction no All Sports Tickets or Punch Passes can be sold at this time.
Guidelines for all fans (if not followed fan will be asked to leave or not allowed to enter)
- All fans, coaches and players are required to have face covering on to enter the event. (NO MASK you will be asked to leave)
- Upon arrival to ticket gates, please adhere to social distancing while waiting in line
- Tickets will be sold by digitally online $5.00 plus fees
or by cash at gates (if available) $6.00 per ticket, if paying by cash we would prefer exact change.
- During the event all fans are required to be in a face covering when social distance can not be observed.
- Seating is marked, fans should sit on rows marked with green arrows.
- Visiting team fans will sit in the upper deck on the southside of the gym. Home team fans will sit on the big side bleachers on the northside of the gym.
- Fans can sit together as family units and all others will be required to observe social distancing. For all sports markings will be placed for you to sit
- If waiting for restrooms or concessions please practice social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the gym entrance and concession stand for fans to use.
- Concessions: we will have concessions open with all items being prepackaged. Concession stand workers will be in appropriate PPE. Customers must be in face covering to be served.
Capacity at all events is limited so it is best to check the website post for each event’s availability of tickets. Inside events fans, event workers and participants all count toward the total number of people allowed. Outside events only the paid admission counts toward the total number of people allowed.