Event tickets and information (2/22-2/27/21)
All events require face coverings and social distancing being observed
Varsity Boys’ Basketball Home vs Centerville 6:00 PM. Purchase tickets only online at ucindians.com 25% capacity; first come first serve
Jr. High Wrestling vs Monroe Central and Tri at Union City High School – 5:30 PM (Weigh-in 5:00 PM) Purchase tickets only online at ucindians.com 25% capacity; first come first serve
Varsity Boys Basketball Game at Indiana Math and Science 6:30 PM purchase tickets at the door 25% capacity; first come first serve, $5.00 per adult at the door. Enter door 6 in the back. Address: 7435 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN 46240
JV/Varsity Girls’ Basketball Awards Program 5:30 PM at the UC Main Gym (all are welcome to attend)
Junior High Wrestling vs South Adams, Blackford and Winchester and Bluffton at Union City Main Gym. 10:00 AM (doors open at 9:00). Purchase tickets only online at ucindians.com 25% capacity; first come first serve
6th Grade/Junior High Girls Basketball Awards Banquet 4:00 PM at Union City Woodcrest Lanes Bowling Alley (athletes and parents are welcome)
Varsity Boys’ Basketball Home vs Lapel 4:00 PM. (doors open at 3:00) Purchase tickets only online at ucindians.com 25% capacity; first come first serve
Home Events: Randolph County is under Covid-Yellow Level which allows us to sell tickets up to 25% capacity which is 375 tickets. All tickets are sold online at ucindians.com, first come first serve to all fans. NO TICKETS will be sold at the door for cash.
Game Time: (JH and HS games will start at 6:00 pm doors open at 5:15 pm) (6th Grade Games will start at 5:30 pm doors open at 5:00 pm)
Location: (JH and HS games will be played in the Main Gym door #E-4) (6th Grade games will be played in the JH Gym door #E-3)
Tickets: All home games are Pre-Sale Ticket Event Only!
NO Ticket NO Admission to all events. Tickets will not be available for sale at the door.
Fans can go to the ticket button on the website ucindians.com (top RH Corner Home Page) and buy up to four tickets for any event they want to attend. NO CODE NEEDED!
By purchasing a ticket for this event you are required to follow the CDC health guidelines at the event. Unused tickets are non-refundable. However, if the event is cancelled due to health department directives or due to quarantine concerns by either the home or visiting team, the face value of the ticket may be refunded. Please note that processing fees are non-refundable. Union City Fans will have the opportunity to have tickets exchanged for a future game at full value.
2020-2021 ATHLETIC TICKET PRICES
Ticket prices for ALL High School events $5.00, Junior High and 6th Grade events $4.00. All tickets online plus fees.
This includes Adults and Students in Grades K-12. Pre-School students will be admitted free of charge.
Guidelines for all fans (if not followed fan will be asked to leave or not allowed to enter)
- All fans, coaches and players are required to have face covering on to enter the event. (NO MASK you will be asked to leave)
- Upon arrival to ticket gates, please adhere to social distancing while waiting in line
- Tickets will be sold by digitally online HS $5.00 plus fees and JH $4.00 plus fees
- During the event all fans are required to be in a face covering when social distance can not be observed.
- Seating is marked, fans should sit on rows marked with green arrows.
- Visiting team fans will sit in the upper deck on the southside of the gym. Home team fans will sit on the big side bleachers on the northside of the gym.
- Fans can sit together as family units and all others will be required to observe social distancing. For all sports markings will be placed for you to sit
- If waiting for restrooms or concessions please practice social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the gym entrance and concession stand for fans to use.
- Concessions: we will have concessions open with all items being prepackaged. Concession stand workers will be in appropriate PPE. Customers must be in face covering to be served.
Capacity at all events is limited so it is best to check the website post for each event’s availability of tickets. Inside events fans, event workers and participants all count toward the total number of people allowed. Outside events only the paid admission counts toward the total number of people allowed.