Union City JR/SR High School
Athletics Contest Attendance Protocols
Due to attendance restrictions on attendees at our events (inside including/outside excluding participants) by the Governor and Randolph County Health Department and, Union City JR/SR High School Athletic Department will be implementing the following protocols for attendance. This will look different from past practice and we appreciate your flexibility and understanding. Remember things are very fluid during this pandemic and this information is subject to change.
· Masks are required by all fans during their time at any event whether inside or out even if being able to properly social distance (6 feet) NO Mask NO Admittance!!!
· Anyone coming to events should self-screen prior to arrival
· Anyone exhibiting the following Covid-19 symptoms should stay home
o A fever of 100.4 or greater
o Cough or Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing or Diarrhea or Nausea or Vomiting
o Repeated shaking with chills
o Muscle pain and Fatigue
o Sore throat
o New loss of taste or smell
· Hand sanitizer will be located at the entrances/exits, concessions, scores table and player benches
· Upon arrival to ticket gates, please adhere to social distancing while waiting in line
· Capacity at all events is 250 (excluding Varsity Football which is 500). Inside events fans, event workers and participants all count toward the 250. Outside events only the paid admission counts toward the 250 count.
· Tickets will be sold by digitally online or by CC and cash at gates ($5.00 per ticket, if paying by cash we would prefer exact change) unless we know ahead of time you are working
· If waiting for restrooms or concessions please practice social distancing
· Once inside the event, please observe proper social distancing (6 feet). For all sports except tennis and cross country, markings will be placed for you to sit.