Union City Athletic Boosters
What exactly is the Union City Athletic Booster Club?
The Booster Club is a parent run organization that supports every athletic program in many different ways. Please consider helping the Booster Club with all their programs and attend the meetings each month to help with new ideas.
What is it that the Booster Club members do?
The Union City Booster Club is responsible for the following:
- Provide teams money earned from concessions to purchase additional supplies
- Provide up to $2,000 scholarships to senior athletes each year
- Assist in funding various projects for the athletic department
- Organize and run 50/50 drawings
- Organizing and scheduling help to work concessions
- Sponsor Spirit Nights at select games
How can you help?
- Attend Booster Club meetings and provide input on how things are operating.
- Contact your child’s coach and let them know when you are available to work concessions for your team(s).
- Become a Union City Athletic Booster Club member ($35 Annual Membership)
- Offer any advice or help to better the program
With your $35.00 paid membership receive a FREE UC Athletics t-shirt
Name (As you want it to appear in programs)
_________________________________________________________ Phone __________________
E-mail Address _____________________________________________________________________
Free T-Shirt Size _______ Additional T-Shirt sizes $10.00 each _____________(immediate family only)
Mail or hand deliver completed form with payment to:
Union City High School, Athletic Booster Club, 603 N. Walnut Street, Union City, IN 47390
Booster Club Officers:
Mobile Phone: 937-564-1125
Mobile Phone: 937-459-9943